You have downloaded this file 0 times in the last 24 hours, limit is 2.
Your file downloads total 0 in the last 24 hours, limit is 5.
L4D & L4D2 Character Select Menu v1.3
This plugin allows players to change their character or model, regardless if they are survivor or infected.
There are some major differences between mine and MagnoT's version:
Bill no longer glitches.
Infected can change their character (Admins only)
The models can be changed (Survivor or Infected) depending on the fun mode cvar (admins have immediate access to model changing)
This plugin uses a menu rather than a panel, which makes sense for the features it provides.
Compatible with admincheats.
Credits: MagnoT for the idea, Sourcemod team for sourcemod, and Valve for a great game.
NOTE: This version is different from the version I posted in MagnoT's thread. This version uses a menu rather than a panel, and admins have instant access to model changes.
l4d_csm_enable: Turn on/off character select menu (default 1)
l4d_csm_fun_mode: If 1, players will be able to change their models on the csm (default 0)
l4d_csm_infected_menu: If 1, Infected Menu will be shown to players
l4d_csm_survivor_menu: If 1, Survivor Menu will be shown to players
l4d_csm_change_limit: Sets the amount of times a client can change their character
Version 1.3 (L4D)
* - Survivors can now become Infected and vice versa (Character only)
* - Added a timer to the Gamemode ConVarHook to ensure compatitbilty with other gamemode changing plugins
* - Survivors can now become Infected and vice versa (Character or model) (L4D2 only)
* - Added Boomette (L4D2 only)
* - Added Uncommon infected (model only) (L4D2 only)
* - Fixed bug where the survivor menu would appear even if its turned off
* - Redone tank health fix
* - Few optimizations here and there
* - L4D2 version added
* - Added cvars: l4d_csm_infected_menu, l4d_csm_survivor_menu and l4d_csm_change_limit
* - Fixed bug where clients can access restricted parts of the menu
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
10 Apr 2010
- File Size:
- File Author:
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site
- File Date:
10 Apr 2010
Be the first to comment! Please sign in or register.